The north american x 15 was a hypersonic rocket powered aircraft operated by the united states air force and the national aeronautics and space administration as part of the x plane series of experimental aircraftthe x 15 set speed and altitude records in the 1960s reaching the edge of outer space and returning with valuable data used in aircraft and spacecraft design. The north american x 15 rocket powered research aircraft bridged the gap between manned flight within the atmosphere and manned flight beyond the atmosphere into space after completing its
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.