Rajapur india in the evening breeze on a stony hilltop a days drive south of mumbai sudhir risbud tramped from one rock carving to another pointing out the hull of a boat birds a shark . Despite the excellent work carried out by my indian colleagues in the past quarter of a century indian rock art is not as well known abroad as it should be and yet it is both extremely abundant and spectacular it has often been said in the recent local literature that india shares the privilege with south africa and australia of possessing one of the three largest concentrations of rock
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.