As they come toward the shore tsunamis build up many tens of meters high and can wash inland more than a kilometer 3281 ft the ocean surface has big valleys in it over deep ocean canyons the sea surface dips because of the local gravity leaving depressions as deep as 20 meters 65 feet and as wide as 160 kilometers 100 miles. Start studying chapter 20 science review part two marine ecosystems learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.