1997 1998 1999 dodge dakota dodge durango heater problem no heat. This is how i fixed the heat in my 2004 dodge dakota when the heater quit working it only took about 15 minutes and i saved a lot of money by doing it myself dodgedakotaheatnotworking . This video was uploaded from an android phone. 1995 dodge dakota under hood fuse check no heat dodge dakota 39 duration 709 mike pisano 76559 views 709 how to do a hard reset on your chrysler dodge jeep vehicle tipm fuse . Warm and cold air are circulated through your 1995 dodge dakotas vents by the blower motor if the air does not blow out of your vents or if it only blows at a very low speed even when it is turned up it means your blower motor has failed or is in the process of going out
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.