7 1 05 811054 foreword in this order we offer guidance on responsibilities requirements and content for instructions for continued airworthiness ica as required by title 14 of the code of federal regulations. Even the pros of our industry admit they need to be reminded from time to time of the basics of general aviation maintenance therefore to review the term maintenance means the inspection overhaul repair upkeep and preservation of an aircraft and engine including the replacement of parts according to the faa the owner operator is responsible for the proper maintenance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Secure Scanned, No Virus Detected.
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Thousands of Satisfied Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.