Do not ignore a flashing check engine light it is usually an indication of engine misfire and excessive fuel getting into the catalytic converter as a result this could damage the cat at some point pretty quickly if left unchecked you likely have leaking coil boots leaking spark plugs and boots will likely fix your problem. 1997 2006 expedition navigator flashing check engine light running rough please help hi been a longtime ford truck lover but just recently got an expedition its a 1997 and we have been driving it for several months it has had the check engine light on for quite awhile with no signs of a real problem till. The 2005 ford ranger has 1 problems reported for check engine light flashing loss of power average failure mileage is 215000 miles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.